Panda Auto Clicker: Auto Click on iOS 14 without Jailbreak
Panda Auto Clicker is a feature working on iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iOS 14 devices without jaibreaking your devices developed by Panda Helper team. When you have to keep clicking or tapping on screens during playing mobile games or apps, It is effective and faster to play apps by utilizing Auto Clicker to save your energy and time.
What is Panda Auto Clicker for iOS 14?
Panda Auto Clicker is a paid automactic click feature that simulating fingers click reaction on iOS devices (iPhone or iPad). It supports clicking single target, multiple targets and swipe atuotmatically so that it is adaptable for many types of games or apps like TikTok.
It has a free trial period currently. If you desire to try this feature, don’t miss the chance.
Panda Auto Clicker is a PRO feature
For Panda Free users
you can purchase Panda Auto Clicker feature separately without paying Panda Helper VIP. Then you can experience the games that support this feature.
For Panda Helper VIP users
you can enjoy a lower discounted price for Panda Auto Clicker (up to 75% discount).
Because the selling price may be adjusted according to the market, the final price is subject to the purchase page.
In addtion, wherever you want to use auto clicker to help you get better experience, only if apps you want are on Panda Helper and supporting auto clicker will you be able to enjoy Auto Clicker.
Download apps from Panda Helper to enjoy it!
If there are no apps you would like to play, submit apps on which you expect us to add Auto Clicker feature, and we will do with all might to meet your requirement.
You may be interested in: How to submit an app on Panda Helper?
A Beginner's Guide To Panda Auto Clicker
In this part, we will introduce different parts of Panda Auto Clicker and you will know how to set it more clearly.
For Auto Clicker bar:
1. Run: Tap this button to run Panda Auto Clicker after you set it.
2. Add: Add target sights.
3. Swipe: Add pairs of target sights to swipe.
4. Remove: Remove target sights in order.
5. Settings: To save and load Auto Clicker configuration you set for this game. (It will disappear after you uninstall apps)
6. Hide: Hide Auto Clicker bar if you don't need it.
For Target sights:
You are able to edidt all target sights sperately in Panda Auto Clicker. It doesn't mean you need to set all since there is the default. They are only options if you need to change them. Let's see how they work.
- Edit Target 2: 2 is the name of target sights you are editing.
- Start Delay: It means that after how long you want this target sight work. (1 sec = 1000 ms)
- End Delay: It means that after how long you plan it to stop working. (1 sec = 1000 ms)
- Duration: The length of time that the target sight lasts. (1 sec = 1000 ms)
- Randomization Radius: Adjust the range of click to be closer to target sights.
- Enable: Tap it to apply the settings for the target sight.
How to use Panda Auto Clicker work on iOS 14?
Since Auto clicker is a feature from Panda Helper, to get it is simple: install apps from Panda Helper, open apps to get Auto Clicker and set it the way you would like it to work. We will share you the detailed guide.
Step 1: Download Panda Helper.
Step 2: Install apps from Panda Helper.
Step 3: Open the app.
Step 4: Wait for appearing a floating icon and tap it.
Step 5: Tap"Get" near Panda Auto Clicker.
Step 6: Tap"+" button or "Swipe gesture" button to add target sights and change the data of it if you need it.
Step 7: Move the target sights to the places where you want it to click automatically.
Step 8: Run Auto Clicker.
We recommend you to read the beginner's Guide above, watch the video and follow the steps to try Auto Clicker. Using Auto Clicker is the best way to know how it works. Practice makes perfect. Enjoy it！
Other Powerful Panda Featurs for Games:
Recommended For You