If FAQs don’t help, you can fill in the questionnaire below. We will deal with it asap.
Please send us feedback here: Click here to redirect
Now supports: Clash of Clans、Hay Day、Brawl Stars
Coming soon：Asphalt 9: Legends Bot、Summoners War Bot
Panda Bot FAQ
A. Bots Available
- Hay Day Bot (30-min free trial every 24 hours)
- COC Bot (30-min free trial every 24 hours)
- Brawl Stars Bot (30-min free trial every 24 hours)
Every users can start the 30-min free trial every 24 hours.
You can purchase additional duration if you want to get longer hours of use per day.
1.What is Panda Bot?
- Panda Bot is an intelligent game assistant that works as finger clicks to auto-farm.
- Panda Bot doesn’t tamper data, so it is safe and won’t be discovered.
- Currently Panda Bot only works on iOS and you don’t have to jailbreak to use it.
- Panda Bot is based on unhacked apps (directly from App Store) and is not compatible with Hack or Private Server version.
2.How to use Panda Bot?
- Download the app (currently supporting VIP version only) on: Click here to redirect
- Tutorial on Bot setting: Click here to redirect
- Bots that are currently available support all the iPhone devices and some of the iPad. You can check detailed supporting information in Bot List>>Bot name>>Bot Details>>Supported Devices.
- On generations before the iPhone X, please go to settings>>display and brightness>>DISPLAY ZOOM/View and switch the mode to [Standard]
4.How to recharge in the game?
- Uninstall the Bot version and install the unhacked version (directly from App Store) to recharge.
- The Bot version refers to the unhacked version loaded with Panda Bot.
- The unhacked version refers to the App Store version.
C. About Bots
1.Bug occurs when the Bot runs.
- The Bot is currently undergoing beta-tests. You will be highly appreciated if you send us feedback on what problems you have run into while using, along with the game you are playing and the system you are using so that we can eliminate the potential problems and perfect Panda Bot. Feedback link: Click here to redirect
2.Having difficulty or problems in setting or using the Bot?
If you are new to the Bot, you can click [About] on the Bot Details page to read the Instructions for Use to help you get a quick start.
3.Problems occur when running the Bot on a supported device.
- Try going to settings>>display and brightness>>DISPLAY ZOOM/View and switch the mode to [Standard], then restart the game.
- Please keep your device’s charging port facing your right hand or make sure that the Portrait Orientation Lock button is off in case of wrong clicks by the Bot.
4.The Bot stops running after running for a while.
To prevent the Bot from erroneous clicks, drag and drop the AssistiveTouch or other float
Panda Bot Contact：PandaHelperBots@gmail.com
Click to Download Panda Helper
Recommended For You