Jay Freeman, also known to the jailbreak community as Saurik, has brought an update to the classic App sideload tool Cydia Impactor. The latest version of Cydia Impactor is v0.9.53, and added several changes.
Cydia Impactor v0.9.53 changes
- Embed new Apple WWDR certificate
- Fix reading some Android device names
- Support new code directory version
Note that regular users are still unable to successfully use Cydia Impactor. As of the end of 2019, the utility will still only be available if you have access to a paid Apple developer account. Unfortunately, for those with a free Apple developer account, it will still show an error about your Xcode version.
For these reasons, more users are choosing to sideload jailbroken hack apps using AltStore. Or download jailbreak tools like unc0ver directly through the third-party app platforms like Panda Helper.
For those who need it, you can download Cydia Impactor for platforms like macOS, Windows and Linux for free from the official cydiaimpactor.com website.
How to download unc0ver jailbreak 6.1.1
Panda Helper has signed the unc0ver 6.1.1, you can download unc0ver 6.1.1 from Panda Helper App.
Step 1: Download and install Panda Helper App
Step 2: Search for unc0ver in Panda Helper
Step 3: Download and install unc0ver app.
Step 4: Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Downloaded Profiles to trust a profile used by unc0ver.
unc0ver Jailbreak News
- How to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Using Unc0ver Jailbreak?
- How to uninstall unc0ver jailbreak on iOS 14.3 without erasing your iPhone?
- unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 14 News: unc0ver is Going to Support iOS 14 - iOS 14.3!
More iOS 14 Jailbreak News:
- Quick overview of the jailbreak tools support iOS 14 and above
- iOS 14 Jailbreak: When is Odyssey 14 coming? Is c0met14 Jailbreak IPA safe?
- FilzaEscaped for iOS 14: Alternative FilzaEscaped iOS 14 PlankFilza Released in Advance
- Checkra1n can Jailbreak iOS 14!
- Appsync Unified for iOS 14/iOS 14.1/iOS 14.2/iOS 14.3