What should I do if Cydia is not installed after jailbreaking with unc0ver?
Enable options in unc0ver Settings and re-jailbreak
Enable the following options in unc0ver Settings
- Refresh icon cache
- reinstall Cydia
Use unc0ver to re-jailbreak
1. Click “Jailbreak” again to start jailbreak. Click OK and wait for the process to finish.
2. Once done, you’ll find Cydia on your Home screen. Open it from your home screen and install the desired tweaks and jailbreak packages.
If Cydia still does not appear after the jailbreak, you need to continue jailbreaking until Cydia appears. I hope you enjoy the jailbreak.
In general, Cydia will appear when you re-jailbreak your device, but you can’t rule out that some devices have unique characteristics that cause Cydia installation failure.
Try to erase all content and settings and re-jailbreak
Suppose Cydia still does not appear after several attempts. In that case, you can try to reset [Settings-General-Reset-Erase All content and settings] your device to its original state, reinstall Panda Helper and unc0ver, and try the jailbreak again.
1, The devices and iOS versions that unc0ver support for:
- iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 on A12-A14 devices, Supported
- iOS 14.4 – iOS 14.5.1 on A11 and below devices, not Supported
- iOS 11.0 – iOS 14.3 on all devices, Supported
- iOS 15, not Supported.
2, Please back up your important data before resetting your device.