We reported yesterday about the news of the jailbreak tool Taurine, the upcoming jailbreak tool from Coolstar team that supports all devices from iOS 14-14.3 & iPadOS 14.0-14.3. More specifically, the project has entered internal testing and will be released to the public in the near future.
Similar to the previous jailbreak tools Odyssey for iOS 13 and Chimera for iOS 12, Taurine will come bundled with Sileo package manager instead of Cydia.
Today, the Sileo team announced the latest update via Twitter, dubbed version 2.0.1.
Based on the extensive release notes, we can see that this update introduces a lot of new features and is much more improved than previous versions of Sileo package manager.
- Resolve a crash when quickly moving in and out of the New tab
- Resolve a crash when using bold text mode
- Resolve a crash when tendering a payment
- Resolve a crash pertaining to theme mismatches
- Resolve a crash affecting the Sign Out feature on iPad-style devices
- Resolve a crash when updating the Sileo app to a newer version
- Ensure that payment tendering is cancelled when the user cancels biometric authentication
- Fix the presentation of the color picker on iPad-style devices
- Fix the presentation of share sheets on iPad-style devices
- Remove the “User” filter, promoting all users to the “Developer” filter
- Improve the speed of the Respring button in certain instances
- Fix the issue with adding a repository to Sileo from a hyperlink
- Minor adjustments to Sileo’s button coloring
- And other minor bug fixes and improvements…
In addition to the above changes, the Sileo team notes that the latest version of Sileo package manager is now open source on the official Sileo GitHub page. This means that users are free to view the source code as they like to learn more about how it works under the hood.
If you are already using Sileo package manager on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad, then we strongly recommend you to update at your earliest convenience to take advantage of all the latest and greatest features available in this version.
We believe that when the Taurine jailbreak tool is released, it will also be bundled with the latest version of Sileo package manager.
unc0ver Jailbreak News
- How to Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Using Unc0ver Jailbreak?
- How to uninstall unc0ver jailbreak on iOS 14.3 without erasing your iPhone?
- unc0ver Jailbreak iOS 14 News: unc0ver is Going to Support iOS 14 - iOS 14.3!
More iOS 14 Jailbreak News:
- Quick overview of the jailbreak tools support iOS 14 and above
- iOS 14 Jailbreak: When is Odyssey 14 coming? Is c0met14 Jailbreak IPA safe?
- FilzaEscaped for iOS 14: Alternative FilzaEscaped iOS 14 PlankFilza Released in Advance
- Checkra1n can Jailbreak iOS 14!
- Appsync Unified for iOS 14/iOS 14.1/iOS 14.2/iOS 14.3