Pokémon GO is surely one of the most-played mobile games, even in 2023. Catching Pokémon is a fun activity, allowing you to relive your childhood in the real world. Despite the exciting features that it offers, there are still some changes that are restricted to players across different countries around the world. Sometimes you can’t seem to find any Pokémon in your area, making you wander far off from your home.
But we have a solution for this: using Spoofing apps! Like Spoofer GO from Panda Helper includes a list of guides, strategies, and tutorials that you can follow to catch more Pokémon!
We have listed five further spoofing apps in this article. The beauty of these apps is that you can alter locations on Pokémon GO to catch more Pokémon. And you never have to leave the comfort of your home!
Before you read on to download the apps, you need the following essentials:
- A reliable internet connection to navigate through Pokémon GO. This is because your user data is stored on Niantic servers, which is the Pokémon GO server. You need to be connected to this server with reliable mobile internet so that you can keep playing Pokémon GO smoothly. We recommend checking out Xfinity mobile plans to accommodate your needs. Simply call the Xfinity customer service number to get details and sign up for a reliable mobile data plan.
- A VPN, so that you can mask your IP address and access regions that you’re not even located in.
Although unknown, Pokemon GO somehow uses IP addresses to find geo-location discrepancies, which, if found, may result in a ban. Hence, using a VPN is essential before you download any one of the apps mentioned ahead in the article. The VPN allows you to access Pokémon GO in other countries as well.
Moving on, let’s review the 5 apps you can download to spoof location in Pokémon GO:
Fake GPS Location
This is one of the best GPS spoofing apps for Android, having over 10 million downloads and a rating of 4.5 on the Google Play Store. This app changes your location in Pokémon GO. It is absolutely free to use.
How to Use:
- Open the Settings on your Android phone and tap on Developer Options.
- Scroll down to find the Mock location app option, which is shown with a greyed message: No mock location app set. Tap on it.
- Select Fake GPS from the list of apps.
- Go back to the spoofing app i.e. Fake GPS Location, input any location, and run the Pokémon GO app to catch new Pokémon.
This is a desktop-based spoofing tool for your Windows and can also be used for your Apple mobile devices. You can change your GPS location to anywhere in the world, stimulate GPS movement between two places, or navigate through several locations along a route. Its additional functions include customizing your moving speed, setting times for routes, saving routes for future use, and more.
How to Use:
Download the EaseUS MobiAnyGO on your desktop computer, and follow the steps below:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC with the help of a USB cable wire and run the EaseUS MobiAnyGO Before running the program, make sure to stop all location-based apps and programs running in the background.
- Once your iPhone or iPad is connected, click on the Start button on the program and wait for the process to complete.
- When it’s done, click on the Teleport Mode button in the top-right corner of the screen. Use this mode accordingly and you’ll be able to activate a spoof location to play Pokémon GO on your mobile phone.
The iPogo app demands jailbreak, which allows you to install programs on your phone other than the ones the manufacturer has made available for you. But jailbreaking your phone will keep its authenticity intact.
How to Use:
The following steps are specifically designed for Apple devices only;
- You need to jailbreak your iOS device using the Cydia Impactor program, which is also available to install on Windows, Mac, or Linux. After installing, extract it in an easily accessible location.
- Locate the file named Impactor in the folder. Make sure your iOS device is connected to the PC with the USB cable and launch the Impactor.
- Once the program Cydia Impactor recognizes your device in Windows, drag and drop the IPA file into it, OR go to Device and click on Install Package.
- You will be prompted with your Apple ID and password.
- Wait until the IPA file has been installed on your device.
- When it’s done, go to Settings in your Apple device, General, and then Device Management.
- Tap on the installed app, and enable Trust the Developer.
- Run the iPogo app, open Settings and then tap on Activate and follow the prompted steps.
Or simply download the Panda Helper step-by-step guide (for both Android and iOS) to spoof location on Pokémon GO. Now you can change the location in the game and catch new Pokémon on your smartphone!
iTools by ThinkSky
The iTools app has multiple features that will let you manage and spoof locations in your device. There is no iTools app to install on your mobile phone device, which means you need to install it on your desktop. It is not free to use and you need to sign up to use the premium features of the iTools program.
How to Use:
- Install and run the iTools Spoofer by ThinkSky on your desktop computer and also connect your mobile phone device using the USB cable.
- Click on the Toolbox button in the iTools program, then click on Virtual Location.
- Now you can input any location where you would like to be virtually to play Pokémon GO, then click Go.
Another option you can try is Dr. Fone. You don’t have to worry about any security concerns when you spoof your Pokémon GO location using this program. The Pokémon GO app will also not detect the effect that this spoofing program is having. Just enter any location or coordinates to catch the new Pokémon. Dr. Fone only works for iOS devices.
How to Use:
- Install the Dr. Fone program on your PC and launch it when done. Make sure your iOS device is connected to your computer with a USB cable.
- In the Home tab of Dr. Fone, click on Virtual Location.
- In the next window, click on Get Started.
- On the top-right, click on the first icon to activate Teleport Mode.
- Input the location or coordinates of where you want to virtually relocate and then click Go.
Don’t Try These Pokémon GO Spoofing Location apps
You will find hundreds of apps around that claim to spoof locations on Pokemon GO but they are actually malicious or just not up to the task. Avoid downloading some of the following apps:
- Tutu APP
- Or any apps that have bad reviews and collect sensitive data from you.
The spoofing apps allow you to explore outside the limitations set by the Pokémon GO app. You can add more Pokémon to your collection with the wonderful apps mentioned above. The best part is that your virtual location in any of the spoofing apps is synchronized to the Pokémon GO app on your phone. Download any one of the apps mentioned above and fulfill your childhood dreams of catching more Pokémon!