Apple had released the iOS 13.4.1 update to the public. Although we are happy that it brought some bug fixes and performance improvements, the jailbreak community should pay attention to each update in order to properly handle whether the jailbreak tool is updated to the latest version.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Now Supports iOS 13.4 to iOS 13.4.1. However, the latest update does not bring any major implications as the Checkra1n team has released an update for its tool that lets users jailbreak iOS 13.4 as well as iOS 13.4.1.
Checkra1n Bug fixes
- Fixes support for A7 devices
- Fixes an issue in 12.4 which caused the device to panic and reboot on attempted shutdown
- Fixes an issue that caused the keychain to lose new passwords
- Fixes an issue which caused the GUI/ncurses to crash when used more than once
- Fixes an issue where a userspace reboot won’t restart dropbear
- Other changes
- Added 13.4 and 13.4.1 support
- Introducing kernel patch finder v2 – rewritten from the ground up for sanic speed
- You can now quit from the webra1n interface
Checkra1n for devices
Jailbreak for iPhone 5s though iPhone X, iOS 12.3 and up
Recommended For You