Sideloadly is a Windows-based Cydia impactor alternative that allows you to install IPA for your iPhone or iPad.
Sideloadly New Version Update
The new 0.26.5 version of Sideloadly has done the following Update：
- Further improvements have been made to the local anisette option for macOS, making it more reliable. The mail app will automatically open with Sideloadly. This is normal and a requirement for local anisette to work.
- Sideloadly now can update the Mail Plug-In if required in the future.
- Fixed an issue where modified and exported Sideloadly IPAs would cause issues when signing them with other services.
- Fixed an issue with IPA exporting on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Fixed a crash issue on older macOS versions such as Sierra & High Sierra.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Sideloadly. Feel free to read.
- No Jailbreak required! Sideloadly was built with Non-Jailbroken devices in mind.
- Ability to sideload apps with a free or paid Apple Developer account.
- Ability to save your credentials for easy & quick sideloading
- Supports iOS 7 and up to iOS 16+
- Wi-Fi Sideloading! Sideload/Install apps without needing to connect your device via USB!
- Apple Silicon Sideloading Support! Use Sideloadly to install (unsupported) iOS apps to your M1/M2/M1 Pro/M1 Max/M1 Ultra Mac! Works with Free/Paid Apple IDs & SIP enabled
- Drag & drop .IPA support
- Change minimum iOS version
- Remove restriction on supported devices
- Change the app name that will appear on your home screen
- Change the application bundle ID to allow multiple/duplicate app installs
- Multiple install options. Apple ID Sideload (default), Normal Install, Ad-hoc sign & export tweaked IPA! Each feature is explained when hovered over.
- Jailbreak-only installation option. Easily install apps if you’re Jailbroken. AppSync Unified is required for this feature.
- UIFileSharingEnabled option. Allows you to access the sideloaded app’s Documents on your PC
- Remove app extensions (PlugIns) option
- URL Scheme to quickly download and sideload an IPA directly from the web (Example)
- Installation logs for easier troubleshooting
- Device System Logs viewer for troubleshooting general device or app installation issues
- Ability to inject multiple .dylib, .deb, .framework & .bundle to your IPA. Including Cydia Substrate & Substitute framework support for Non-Jailbroken!
- Light/Dark mode for macOS
- More features to be added based on community suggestions
For Sideloadly to work on free/regular Apple Developer accounts, it has to request our server to grab the necessary data required for sideloading with free accounts. You can disable this function, but doing so will make Sideloadly only work on paid Apple Developer accounts.
We also recommend using Sideloadly on a disposable Apple account for now.
Please make sure you have iTunes installed. If you do not, install the non-Microsoft Store version from:
How to Sideload IPAs With Sideloadly
Download Sideloadly according to your computer OS.
You should have downloaded the IPA which you want to install on your PC. Connect the device with the PC. Drag the downloaded IPA file into the Sideloadly tool.
Provide Apple ID and the Password.
Then verified it using the Apple ID verification code.
Waiting until completing the process of installing IPA.
Go to Settings > Profiles and devices management > trust the developer.
Now you have completed the IPA sideloading. Then open the install jailbreak app from your device and complete the jailbreak process.
Compatible iOS versions
Download Hack Games and Tweak Apps from Panda Helper.