8 Ball Pool Hack for iOS Game Rules
RED: indicates a rule that involves the 8 ball.
GREEN: indicates a rule that involves the cue ball.
BLUE: indicates a rule that involves both the cue ball and the 8 ball.
YELLOW: indicates a rule that involves neither.
- RED: Potting the 8 ball results in immediate loss; once the player has potted all their balls, they must pot the 8 ball.
- GREEN: Potting the cue ball allows the opposing player to move it to their own accord and at leisure.
- YELLOW: You are assigned to pot in a specific ball at the start of the game, depending on what variant of the ball you have potted. If you potted a solid ball (a ball primarily covered in one color), you are assigned to solids, and if you pot a striped ball (a ball covered in a stripe pattern), you are assigned to pot the striped ball.
- GREEN: Hitting a different variant of a ball allows the opponent to move the cue ball to their leisure, even if your variant of the ball was potted when the other ball was hit.
- GREEN: If the cue ball is potted with the 8 ball when the player is assigned to hit the 8 ball, then they lose.
- RED: If the player hits a different ball variant when assigned to hit the 8 ball and pot the 8 ball, they lose.
8 Ball Pool Hack Features:
- Infinity Guidelines always active in 8 Ball Pool Hack
Download 8 Ball Pool Hack for iOS From Panda Helper
If you also like the game 8 ball pool hack, you can download the modified version of 8 ball pool hack with unlimited guidelines in Panda Helper.